Country Living at it’s best!
Entering the home, you will see that space is not something you will have to compromise on. The open-plan kitchen and dining area leads out to the sun-drenched outdoor living space, making it the perfect place to entertain family and friends, while still enjoying uninterrupted rural views from the kitchen window.
1. How did you first hear about Top of the Range Builders (TRB)? 10/10
Comments:- TRB was recommended to us from a friend who had built twice already with TRB.
2. Considering your complete experience with TRB, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague? 10/10
Comments:- A pleasant, enjoyable and hassle free experience. We are always raving about TRB to our friends or whoever asks us about building.
3. How would you rate the sales experience? 10/10
Comments:- Evan was extremely knowledgeable, patient and always helpful.
4. How would you rate your colour selection experience? 10/10
Comments:- Vanessa ensured that our entire home, inside and out, was cohesive and helped me to achieve the look that I was after.
5. Which TRB Builder built your home? Gary Lange Homes. How would you rate your builder? 10/10
Comments:- Gary – high quality build.
6. How would you rate the builders supervisor?
Comment:- Unsure – can’t quite remember the building supervisor.
7.How would you rate your experience with our subcontractors? 10/10
Comment:- Great, no worries with any subcontractors.
8. Overall, how satisfied are you with your new home? 10/10
Comment:- Extremely happy.
9. Please list the main reason that persuaded you to use TRB?
Comment:- Mostly the quantity and quality of the inclusions and the quality of the build itself.
10. What’s the one thing we lack that could’ve made your experience easier? 10/10
Comment:- We would have preferred to have our external concreting done/organised by TRB instead of employing a concretor ourselves after the handover.
Kort & Mandy