This TRB “Oakland” design was modified to suit the clients requests. With 3 living areas it accommodates for a family of any size, yet it also incorporates an open plan living bringing the indoors outside.
1. How did you first hear about Top of the Range Builders (TRB)?
Comments:- We first heard about TRB after doing a Google search of local Toowoomba builders.
2. Considering your complete experience with TRB, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague? 10/10
Comments:- We would be very happy to recommend TRB to anyone looking to build. From our first visit to the display home we felt comfortable and confident with the TRB team.
3. How would you rate the sales experience? 10/10
Comments:- Jena made the sales experience uncomplicated, she was very helpful and patient with all of our questions and requests.
4. How would you rate your colour selection experience? 10/10
Comments:- Vanessa was great help when it came to bringing all the elements we wanted together. Her recommendations were valued, particularly when choosing the right paint colour (something I was dreading)
5. Which TRB Builder built your home? Stephen Matthews Homes or Gary Lange Homes? How would you rate your builder?10/10
Comments:- Stephen Matthews. Our situation was somewhat unique that we were for the most part of the building process, living interstate. Stephen was very accommodating and helpful. He was always happy to answer any questions we had and kept us well informed.
6. How would you rate the builders supervisor? 10/10
Comment:- Jason was great throughout the whole process, he was always happy to answer any Q’s and accommodate requests.
7. How would you rate your experience with our subcontractors? 10/10
Comment:- We can’t fault the workmanship of the subcontractors. Their eye for detail is shown in the finished product.
8. Overall, how satisfied are you with your new home? 10/10
Comment:- We couldn’t be happier with our new home. It’s exactly as we’d hoped it would be.
9. Please list the main reason that persuaded you to use TRB? 10/10
Comment:- When looking to build we done a lot of research. Without doubt TRB come out on top. One thing that always surpassed the rest were the word of mouth references from people who has previously built with TRB.
10. What’s the one thing we lack that could’ve made your experience easier?
Comment:- I really don’t think I can come up with something that was lacking. An experience that could have been really stressful was actually fairly straight forward and enjoyable
THANK YOU MATTHEW & BIANCA