This TRB “Karara” design was modified to suit their large block in Kleinton. With a scissor trussed raked ceiling to the living and a beautiful Velux skylight above the kitchen for added natural light, this home turned out just as beautiful as their styling.
1. How did you first hear about Top of the Range Builders (TRB)?
Comments:- The display home was close to where we lived at the time.
2. Considering your complete experience with TRB, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague? 10/10
Comments:- Very likely, our whole experience from start to finish was great. It was clear that TRB had great processes in place from sales to construction.
3. How would you rate the sales experience? 10/10
Comments:- Evan was fantastic, countless emails back and forth tweaking designs and having his knowledge was invaluable. He made the process really enjoyable.
4. How would you rate your colour selection experience? 7/10
Comments:- We already knew what we wanted and had selected all our colours prior to our meeting. However Vanessa was a great help in bringing together our exterior selections as we hadn’t put much thought into it before the meeting.
5. Which TRB Builder built your home? Stephen Matthews Homes or Gary Lange Homes? How would you rate your builder? 9/10
Comments:- Gary Lange Homes. Gary was incredibly efficient and always responded to phone calls and emails.
6. How would you rate the builders supervisor? 9/10
Comment:- Both our supervisors were great and they knew their trades and always answered their phones, or called you back within the day. They kept us updated when we called and any small issues that came up during the build they fixed quickly.
7. How would you rate your experience with our subcontractors? 8/10
Comment:- All trades were friendly when we came to site to look at the progress.
8. Overall, how satisfied are you with your new home? 10/10
Comment:- Couldn’t be happier, we absolutely love our home.
9. Please list the main reason that persuaded you to use TRB? 10/10
Comment:- Their display home and Evan (the customer experience).
10. What’s the one thing we lack that could’ve made your experience easier?
Comment:- An online portal showing progress of the build. However our supervisors kept us in the loop and up to date weekly so an online portal would be an added bonus.
THANK YOU JACOB & SARAH