This home is a spacious open plan, designed to be the ultimate family home. Keeping the colour selection simple allows for endless interior design opportunities. This home was mainly built to the “gold specification inclusions” showcasing what can be achieved aesthetically within the standard TRB range.
1. How did you first hear about Top of the Range Builders (TRB)?
Comments:- We first heard about TRB through friends of ours that had built a new home with TRB and had a great experience.
2. Considering your complete experience with TRB, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Comments:- Very likely, we often have friends and family ask about the building experience and they are surprised when we tell them we had no problems and it was stress free.
3. How would you rate the sales experience?
Comments:- We dealt with Jena and the sale experience was faultless. Being our first home we didn’t know what to expect, but Jena was very helpful and gave logic and insight into our plans. She also explained the process very well so there were no hidden surprises.
4. How would you rate your colour selection experience?
Comments:- Great. We had an idea of the colours we wanted but it was good to go through the selection process to make sure all of our choices worked together.
5. Which TRB Builder built your home? Gary Lange. How would you rate your builder?
Comments:- We built with Gary Lange and had no dramas at all. Again very open and honest about the process. It was very helpful to speak with Gary at handover to give us an idea of what things to be aware of post-build which we didn’t know prior to speaking with him.
6. How would you rate the builders supervisor?
Comment:- Very helpful, always took our phone calls or returned them in a timely manner. If we had any questions to ask, they answered them and made it simple for us to understand.
7.How would you rate your experience with our subcontractors? 10/10
8. Overall, how satisfied are you with your new home?
Comment:- Very satisfied, 12 months into our home and we still get comments from people walking past and friends saying how lovely the home is. It’s nice to be able to honestly tell people we had a flawless building experience.
9. Please list the main reason that persuaded you to use TRB?
Comment:- We were looked after from the day we walked into the display home, we weren’t treated like we were a couple of young kids who couldn’t afford a home.
10. What’s the one thing we lack that could’ve made your experience easier?
Comment:- No reply
Mack & Kayla