This amazing custom design open plan home is a piece of paradise in the bush. Natural light permeates the home with extended glass windows and striking stacking doors highlighting natural panorama views. With superior inclusions and finishes this home is close to perfection.
1. How did you first hear about Top of the Range Builders (TRB)?
Comments:- Recommendations from friends.
2. Considering your complete experience with TRB, how likely would you be to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Comments:- Highly likely – I have already made recommendations.
3. How would you rate the sales experience?
4. How would you rate your colour selection experience?
5. Which TRB Builder built your home? Stephen Matthews Homes or Gary Lange Homes? How would you rate your builder?
Comments:- Stephen Matthews 9/10. We appreciated Steve’s practical approach and advice throughout the build. His whole team were friendly and when things didn’t go according to plan (for example difficult site works pre-build) we were able to work together to find the best solution going forward. There was not compromise on quality, and when small mistakes were made they were quickly rectified without fuss. Steve would take the time to come onsite to help tackle any challenges. He would patiently answer any questions we had during the build and made sure we were happy at each stage.
6. How would you rate the builders supervisor?
7. How would you rate your experience with our subcontractors?
Comment:- 8/10. Sometimes however, we only had ‘the day before’ notice to meet them onsite. Advance warning would have been nice. Overall workmanship was exceptional. Carpenters built the frame onsite, and it was a pleasure to watch real craftsman at work. Their work was outstanding and structural areas that no one would ever see were near perfect. This attention to detail by all tradesmen was a common theme throughout the build.
8. Overall, how satisfied are you with your new home?
Comment:- 9/10. Very Satisfied.
9. Please list the main reason that persuaded you to use TRB?
Comment:- Build quality. Steve takes no shortcuts, he builds a quality home and the results speak for themselves.
10. What’s the one thing we lack that could’ve made your experience easier?
Comment:- Pre-warning to meet subcontractors onsite. My work is busy and it would have been nice to schedule site visits in with greater advance warning.
THANK YOU ROB & FRANCES